FW: nogg Scott McGill and the Hand Farm

  • Landgraf, Virginia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 1999
      By some fluke, this message came individually to me before the Gentle Giant
      digest arrived. Since I am aware that some of you are wondering what this
      NEARfest band is going to sound like, I thought you might be interested in
      reading this. I have not heard them myself, and I do not know this poster
      personally.

      Ginny