Stuff we hate

  • upnsm0ke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:42 PM
      Who was it who posted about Michael Bolton singing Andrew Lloyd Weber? Well,
      just to add my two pesos, if there's at least one band whose music really
      makes me cringe....it has to be: THE CARS. Though it's primarily Ric Ocasek
      who gets on my nerves, the band's melodies and songs rank a very close
      second, especially with some of Greg Hawkes' ultra-cheezy keyboard lines.
      Ugh. Not to mention, Korn-y, Limp Bizkit, Kid Cock....can't stand those
      guys, either.

      E-Man
      np: Stanley Clarke, _East River Drive_ (mellow, but smoooooooth, and a
      change of pace, though I usually put on _Time Exposure_)