transatlantic

  • Jerry Keller
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
      hi all
      my family and i just returned from a weeklong cruise. tampa to grand
      cayman to cosumel to new orleans to tampa. a great time and i recommend
      this type of vacation to anyone. pure relaxation!!

      i ordered transatlantic and was put on back order a couple of weeks ago.
      so i cancelled the order. a couple of days later i reordered it and when i got
      home today i found 2 copies waiting for me ( i was charged for both). so in order
      not to hassle with cd now for a refund, i'm willing to let one go for $10 and i'll ship.
      e mail me privately if interested
      jerry