Chicago Question

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      This has nothing to do with prog, but do any of you in the Chicago area have
      any suggestions of places to stay relatively close to the New World Music
      Theater? I just got tickets for Jimmy Buffet in July and will be looking for
      a place to spend the night. I have been to the World to see Genesis years
      ago, but we drove home from that one.

      Thanks in advance,

      Steve