Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: Thoughts o Plague

  • soniq95@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2000
      In a message dated 3/28/00 5:22:48 AM Pacific Standard Time, eichler@...
      writes:

      << - Bob "Bice" Eichler

      NP: Thinking Plague, _In This Life_

      How is it ?

      You got this one mighty fast. I only saw the website link a few days ago
      (thanks E man or Kenny, sorry forgot who helped us with that)

      Todd
    • AllGdPple@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2000
        In a message dated 3/28/00 9:34:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, soniq95@...
        writes:

        <<
        You got this one mighty fast. I only saw the website link a few days ago
        (thanks E man or Kenny, sorry forgot who helped us with that)

        i got my copy at PD'99......i'd have bought the entire catalogue if it was
        available....which appears shall happen at NEARFest. i'm not purchasing any
        CD's via mail before NEARFest.........everything will be
        there.....Mastermind, Echolyn, TP, etc.

        at least it'll save the shipping charges. i'm gonna blow a roll at this one
        i'm sure......and with 1002 competitors get ready for a mad rush to the
        vendors tables. they better bring plenty o' stock.

        kenny
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2000
          In a message dated 03/28/2000 5:19:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          AllGdPple@... writes:

          <<
          i got my copy at PD'99......i'd have bought the entire catalogue if it was
          available....which appears shall happen at NEARFest. i'm not purchasing any
          CD's via mail before NEARFest.........everything will be
          there.....Mastermind, Echolyn, TP, etc. >>

          After reading this thread and some of the follow ups, I am just kind of
          curious about something. When I go to a festival (or concert) I like to
          already be familiar with a band's material. Thus, before I go to NEARfest or
          Progday I always buy at least one (and usually several) cds from all the
          bands playing (unless I really don't like them). I know other people tend to
          like to be "surprised" at festivals and only purchase cds after they have
          seen a band than has impressed them. I am just kind of curious as to what
          others on the list do.

          Steve Sly
          (NP - Echolyn - When The Sweet Turns To Sour)
        • Peter Abusamra
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2000
            Steve,
            Before I went to my first fest.(Nearfest)I did the same.I
            bought-Crucible-Solaris-IQ-Mastermind-Alaska-already had SB.I think the only one
            I didn't get was Ice Age and I'm glad I didn't.I did go get Nathan Mahl's right
            after their performance,but I'm behind on getting up to speed for this
            years'bands of the ones I don't already have.
            Pete