Re: Does size matter?

  • Brett Rains
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 25, 2000
      Stevesly@... wrote:

      <<Let's see........I have somewhere around 550 cd's, and around 300
      vinyl albums.>>

      At last count I'd have to say my collection includes roughly around
      2,000 cds, 600 vinyl lps, & around 400 cassettes....hard to count
      sometimes as they're all in different rooms of the house.

      ~Brett

      np: "Live In Marseilles"- Gerard
    • Paul Arsenault
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 25, 2000
        At 01:06 PM 1/25/2000 -0600, you wrote:
        >From: Gary Varney <xcal@...>
        >
        >Inspired by its sister thread, I'm curious about the size of y'all's
        >collections (no, I'm not from the South). I know it's been beat to
        >death repeatedly on r.m.p. over the years, but since I don't really
        >"know" anyone there it's been only marginally interesting to me.

        As of My last purchase about a week ago I own 562 vinyl albums and 425 CD's

        Later
        Paul

        NP Sylvan - Deliverance
      • Jerry Keller
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 25, 2000
          i guess i have a small collection.
          about 300 vinyls, 200 cds and 50 or so tapes.
          jerry
        • Jeff Swanson
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 25, 2000
            I'd guess I own about 1000 releases (600 vinyl/400 CD). I was messing
            around when I was first learning HTML, and built a web page with my
            listings. I've made it available again, if anyone's interested. The URL is:

            http://www.wvonline.net/swanson/tunes/

            Jeff

            N.P. Indigenous - Live At Pachyderm Studio

            ==============================

            Jeff Swanson
            Good Hope, WV
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 25, 2000
              Before I get blasted off of the list.....I need to clarify a thing or
              two.....SOME of those entries belong to my wife. I have never been a
              Go-Go's or Michael Jackson fan......I swear.

              Jeff

              At 10:10 PM 1/25/00 -0500, you wrote:
              >From: Jeff Swanson <swanson@...>
              >

              >I'd guess I own about 1000 releases (600 vinyl/400 CD). I was messing
              >around when I was first learning HTML, and built a web page with my
              >listings. I've made it available again, if anyone's interested. The URL is:
              >
              > http://www.wvonline.net/swanson/tunes/
              >
              >Jeff
              >
              >N.P. Indigenous - Live At Pachyderm Studio
              >

              >==============================
              >
              > Jeff Swanson
              >Good Hope, WV
              > http://www.wvonline.net/swanson/
              >==============================

              >FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE! Xpertsite has thousands of experts who
              >are willing to answer your questions for FREE. Go to Xpertsite today
              >and put your mind to rest.

              ==============================

              Jeff Swanson
              Good Hope, WV
            • eichler@epix.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 26, 2000
                In the last digest, Jeff Swanson <swanson@...> wrote:

                > Before I get blasted off of the list.....I need to clarify a thing
                > or two.....SOME of those entries belong to my wife. I have never
                > been a Go-Go's or Michael Jackson fan......I swear.

                I know how that is. I wouldn't want people thinking my wife's Duran
                Duran, Kix and Thompson Twins CDs were mine.

                On the other hand, she's quick to point out to visitors that the
                Zappa obsession is entirely mine.

                Jeff Marx <karnevilj@...> wrote:

                > Just in case any of you haven't ordered this lovely keyboard trio
                > tribute album from Arsnova and Gerard, but would like to check out
                > some of the music, I've put up three RealAudio samples on my
                > website. Here's the direct URL;
                > http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Frontrow/7806/plp.html

                Thanks, I'm gonna check those out as soon as I get home tonight.

                -- Bob "Bice" Eichler

                NP: Cleopatra's "Space Daze" space-rock boxed set, disc 2
              • Jerry Keller
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 26, 2000
                  > From: Jeff Swanson <swanson@...>
                  > >I'd guess I own about 1000 releases (600 vinyl/400 CD). I was messing
                  > >around when I was first learning HTML, and built a web page with my
                  > >listings. I've made it available again, if anyone's interested. The URL
                  is:

                  hey jeff,
                  what do you think about kansas?
                  jerry