Happy New Year

  • Jeff Marx
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 1999
      To all you wonderful folks out there in cyberville and beyond, have a
      happy New Year's, and a safe and prosperous 2000!

      Prog on!

      Jeff
      np:Social Tension--It Reminds Me of Those Days
      --
      karnevilj's Progressive Music Site
      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Frontrow/7806/
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
        Just wanted to wish all you music lovers a Happy New year!
        Pete
      • progluvr@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
          In a message dated 1/1/2007 1:51:24 P.M. GMT Standard Time, marabus@... writes:
          Just wanted to wish all you music lovers a Happy New year!
          Pete

          Thanks, Pete! The very same wish goes out to you and everyone...hope this year is the best yet.

          Deb S.
          "The Prog-Rock Diner" Mondays 5-7pm EST
          Note: Tonight the radio studio is closed so I will not be there.  Hopefully they've put my taped show in the automation!

        • marabus
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2008
            Hi,
            I just wanted to wish all you Progheads a Happy New Year!
            Pete
          • progluvr@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 31, 2008
              In a message dated 12/31/2008 4:12:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, marabus@... writes:

              I just wanted to wish all you Progheads a Happy New Year!
              Pete

              Thanks Pete! Hope it's a good one all around. : )

              www.fcac.org/webr
              www.progrockdiner.com
              ProgDay! www.progday.com