SCYTHE wins mp3-progrock contest

  • Thomas Thielen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2000
      hey

      as an email from mp3.com told me today, SCYTHE's "eruption: the arrow's point" had the most listeners of all progrock-songs featured there during the last year. this does not bring us any money or golden statue, but a very big smile on our faces... which is one more reason to get terribly drunk tonight and welcome the next millenium with a real loud gulp... well, at least that s what i might be up to... yes, this is NOT very sophisticated... yes, right, i am generally NOT... got it...
      well, THANX A LOT to all of you who chose to listen to or download this song!!!

      the big thank-you-free-mp3s of 2 new songs are sceduled for jan 12th at the latest - so keep checking
      http://www.mp3.com/scythe

      thanx
      thomas