Best of '99

  • Gary Varney
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 1999
      Although I acquired (and kept) 37 CDs this year, only 6 of them are 1999
      releases.

      I'm sleepy, so I'm simply going to list my picks without commentary.
      I'm going out of town, so I'll "see" you all in about 4 days.

      1. Solaris, _Nostradamus: Book of Prophecies_

      2. Kopecky, _Kopecky_

      3. Platypus, _Platypus_

      4. Par Lindh Project, _Live in America_

      5. Dream Theater, _Metropolis 2: Scenes From a Memory_

      6. Nebelnest, _Nebelnest_

      -g
    • Stevesly@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 1999

        <<
        3. Platypus, _Platypus_

        Ya know....when I made out my Top Ten list for this year I completely forgot
        about this album. For some reason I kept thinking it was released in 1998,
        but indeed it is a 99 release. Anyway, it is a very good album that probably
        would at least my "honorable mention" list.

        Steve Sly
        (NP - The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour)