New Year's Greeting

  • 46th@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 1999
      I'm just about ready to head for the designated Y2K site where the aliens
      are going to round us up and take us away, so I wanted to wish everyone a
      happy, successful, and loud New Year while there's still time... :{)

      Success!
      Steve!

      Telayenth - The Cyber Home Base of Steve Husk:
      http://members.xoom.com/46th/

      ProgAndOther mailing list home page:
      http://members.xoom.com/ProgAndOther/progandother.htm

      Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
      The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season
    • Shellyn
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 1999
        just about ready to head for the designated Y2K site where the aliens
        > are going to round us up and take us away, so I wanted to wish everyone a
        > happy, successful, and loud New Year while there's still time... :{)
        >
        > Success!
        > Steve!

        Thanks, Steve! I'll be the one wearing the Saran Wrap and aluminum foil
        (money was a little tight this year for our space costumes, so we're
        improvising. . .)

        We'll meet you all in the new millenium!

        Shellyn.