Re: IT'S A GIRL!!!, yes

  • Bob Eichler / Michele Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      In the last digest, 46th@... wrote:

      >The Husk Household proudly present our newest addition!
      >
      >Tiffany Nicole Husk
      >
      >DOB: September 30, 1999
      >Weight: 8lb 0oz

      Congratulations, Steve! Wow, 8 pounds. That seems big to me, since
      Val was only 4 pounds when she was born. But at least Tiffany won't
      have to stay in the hospital for a month...

      > Dad wouldn't mind having a drink right about now.

      Man, do I know that feeling.

      jerry@... wrote:

      >i bought "the ladder" yesterday and i
      >believe this is the best stuff they've done
      >since the 70s.
      >this,imho, is a solid album.
      >their news of their demise is premature.

      Oh, so that's out already? How long has it been out? I haven't seen
      any other reviews of it. Is it better than the "Keys to Ascention"
      albums (which didn't really thrill me all that much)? It's gotta be
      better than "Open Your Eyes". Urgh.

      Has anyone tried to download the NeBeLNeST and/or new Dark Aether MP3s?
      What do you think?

      -- Bob "Bice" Eichler

      NP: At the start of this post, Nick Drake's _Pink Moon_. Now, Van Der
      Graaf Generator's _Pawn Hearts_. (CD player on randomize)