Re: IT'S A GIRL!!!

  • The Bass Player
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 1999
      Congrats Brother Husk! Let me know what you want for the Metal Church
      disc. I don't have a list of my cd's, other than the bootleg/rarity
      lists on my site, but I do have about 450 discs in my collection.
      Anything you're looking for in particular. I liked the Zero Hour, but
      haven't found time to listen to it again yet. I keep meaning to, but
      I've been getting a lot of stuff lately and that stuff has been keeping
      my ears busy. New Tori Amos, Steely Dan live, Dan Reed Network live,
      etc. Anyway, congrats again and God Bless your new addition. Let me know
      whaddup with the trade.

      Peace,
      Terry
    • Peter Abusamra
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 1999
        Congradulations Steve!

        46th@... wrote:

        > From: 46th@...
        >
        > The Husk Household proudly present our newest addition!
        >
        > Tiffany Nicole Husk
        >
        > DOB: September 30, 1999
        > Weight: 8lb 0oz
        > Height: 20 3/4"
        > TOB: 12:14pm
        > Location: Arlington Hospital - Arlington, VA USA
        >
        > Both mom and baby are doing exceptionally well.
        > Tiff's siblings, Jordan Marie and Derrick, are already driving us crazy
        > with questions about when she's going to come home and who's room she'll be
        > sleeping in.
        > Dad wouldn't mind having a drink right about now.
        >
        > Success!
        > Steve!
        >
        > Telayenth - The Cyber Home Base of Steve Husk:
        > http://members.xoom.com/46th/
        >
        > ProgAndOther mailing list home page:
        > http://members.xoom.com/ProgAndOther/progandother.htm
        >
        > > ---
        > The "Prog and Other" Mailing List
        > To Unsubscribe, go to http://www.onelist.com/
      • Shellyn
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 1999
          CONGRATULATIONS!!!

          Now you can spend all your spare time taking care of the website again,
          Steve!

          Shellyn.

          > The Husk Household proudly present our newest addition!
          >
          > Tiffany Nicole Husk
          >
          > DOB: September 30, 1999
          > Weight: 8lb 0oz
          > Height: 20 3/4"
          > TOB: 12:14pm
          > Location: Arlington Hospital - Arlington, VA USA
          >
          > Both mom and baby are doing exceptionally well.
          > Tiff's siblings, Jordan Marie and Derrick, are already driving us
          crazy
          > with questions about when she's going to come home and who's room she'll
          be
          > sleeping in.
          > Dad wouldn't mind having a drink right about now.
          >
          > Success!
          > Steve!
          >

          > Telayenth - The Cyber Home Base of Steve Husk:
          > http://members.xoom.com/46th/
          >
          > ProgAndOther mailing list home page:
          > http://members.xoom.com/ProgAndOther/progandother.htm
          >
          > > ---
          > The "Prog and Other" Mailing List
          > To Unsubscribe, go to http://www.onelist.com/
        • Jim Robinson
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 1999
            CONGRATULATIONS

            Peace-
            Jim
          • Jeff Marx
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 1999
              > From: 46th@...
              >
              > The Husk Household proudly present our newest addition!
              >
              > Tiffany Nicole Husk

              Heartiest congratulations Steve!

              > Dad wouldn't mind having a drink right about now.

              Hell, I'll have one for ya!

              Regards,

              Jeff
              --