New ProgDay MP3s are up

  • Bob Eichler / Michele Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 1999
      The two new ProgDay '99 MP3s are up at:

      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Balcony/3514/music/mpfiles.htm

      I put up NeBeLNeST's "Najha" (prog metal fans - check out the last couple
      minutes of that one, it gets intense) and Dark Aether Project's "Nightmare".

      Each file is around 3.7 meg. They're big, but they're each around eight
      minutes long.

      Please ignore the poor grammer of the text on the web page. I've been
      trying for an hour to upload a better worded version, but GeoCities is
      refusing to let me upload anything to my site. Grrr.... At least it
      let me get the new MP3s up there before it went to sleep.