Re: Re: (Steve's reply to) The last you'll hear from me about ...

  • Stevesly@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 1999

      << truly the only way to deal with them is as they deal with
      others.....ignore
      them. don't respond to their posts.....when they jump on a new
      fan......intervene with that fan alone....don't reply to their flaming
      posts.
      help that fan to realize that the majority of rmpers are not like that and
      to ignore them as well. >>

      I do try to avoid them, but they seem to jump on just about every thread on
      the newsgroup (talk about not having a life!). I don't know what these guys
      do for a living, but they sure as hell seem to have a lot of time on their
      hands.

      Steve Sly
      (NP - NeBleNest - NeBleNest)