proghole

  • Robert LaDuca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 1999
      OK Carl may have invented Proghole but I lay total copyright on
      PROGTOLOGIST! heh heh heh. No, that wasn't scripted at NEARfest.
      Caught Petey-boy off guard, didn't I? ;)

      I AM PROGHOLIO
      I need CD for Proghole
      CD for Proghole
      heh heh hmm hmm hmm

      Sorry, all, was cooped up in a stinky chem lab all day...

      Peace, Rob

      LP- Bruford "Feels Good to Me"
    • WywrdSon69@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 1999
        In a message dated 7/29/99 9:50:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        rlladuca@... writes:

        Howdy All,

        <<
        I AM PROGHOLIO
        I need CD for Proghole
        CD for Proghole
        heh heh hmm hmm hmm

        Sorry, all, was cooped up in a stinky chem lab all day...

        Rob, is being known as "Butthead" going to help sell bands and tickets for
        NEARfest y2k?? Looks like a dangerous PR move ;-) ;-) (Very funny though.
        Much better than the Captain thread)

        Jim B.

        I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE!!