Goblin tickets for sale: Chicago Sunday 10/13 at the Metro

  • Roy DeRousse
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2013
      I have 2 tickets for sale to the Chicago Sunday 10/13 show at the Metro. I
      paid $26 + $7.30 fees for each ticket. I will sell the pair for $60 + $5
      shipping (priority mail). If you wish to buy insurance, that would be extra.
      Please contact Roy at roylayer@....

      I'll be seeing them in St. Louis instead of Chicago. Can't wait! Hopefully
      someone else will be able to enjoy my Chicago tickets.

      --
      Have fun!

      Roy DeRousse

      Amazon Marketplace - http://www.amazon.com/shops/A3UJ306B3ZDWF4