Re: [ProgAndOther] Accidental ProgDay videos

  • sdsly
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
      Actually, that is very cool.  I like the shot of the "prog ducks".  They came and paid me a visit when I was working the front gate.  The whole flock walked right underneath the table.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2013

        i'll second that, i especially like the ducks.

        rich

        Fun stuff! The variety of locations, angles, and subjects actually paint a
        pretty good picture of this year's ProgDay experience. Thanks for posting it.

        --
        Have fun!

        Roy DeRousse

        Amazon Marketplace - http://www.amazon.com/shops/A3UJ306B3ZDWF4
        Many hard to find CDs (mostly prog)

        One Weird Trick
        Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
        newsmax.com
      • progluvr
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2013
          LOL! Reminds me of those commercials on TV for CDs....best of, hits of the 'whatever year' etc. :D

          Fun to watch these snippets though.
          Thanks.
          Deb S
          ''The Prog-Rock Diner'