Re: [e-Prog] Levin Minnemann Rudess: Brand New Band, Album Preview Video & Pre-order

  • marabus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      Anil,
      Thanks for sharing-look interesting!
      Pete

      On 8/5/13 10:34 AM, Anil Prasad wrote:

      Hi Everyone,

      I¹m thrilled to let you know about Levin Minnemann Rudess, a new power trio
      record from Lazy Bones Records, who previously brought you Levin Torn White.
      Tony Levin, Marco Minnemann and Jordan Rudess, together with producer Scott
      Schorr, have put together a blazing, incredibly diverse instrumental
      prog-fusion record that¹s surely going to be of interest to a lot of you.
      Check out the video below for an extended (and hilarious) taste of what you
      can expect:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I38N8XHJg8U

      There¹s also a cool, over-the-top, limited signed, deluxe edition available
      with extensive extras, including:

      - 24 bit wav files
      - Exclusive Bonus Track
      - Tony and Jordan jamming in studio
      - Marco interview
      - Tony & Jordan interview
      - Outtakes/Additional Footage
      - Early home demo mixes by Marco

      I had the pleasure of conducting the Marco interview for the special
      edition, somewhere in Marin country in between Steven Wilson gigs and Joe
      Satriani rehearsals. It¹s pretty revealing and funny.

      Everything you need to know is at the Levin Minnemann Rudess site here
      (there is an audio sampler there too): http://www.levinminnemannrudess.com

      [