NEW SYD BARRETT CAMBRIDGE BOOK!

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      Check this out! Warren Dosanjh has written a new book about the Cambridge Music Scene. Included with this is a link to download the whole book as a low-res PDF file so you can see what you are getting. It has the Walking Tour, the people, the music halls, everything. The book is only 15 English Pounds too. I was looking through the PDF and, I must say, it's impressive; a must-have document for any serious fan of Syd Barrett.

      Here's a link where you can learn a LOT more about this cool book. You can order one, you can contact Warren, you can download the PDF and see the whole thing for yourself:

      http://www.i-spysydincambridge.com/booklet

      Warren says to mention this Yahoogroups message, and what group you saw it in, for a signed copy from him. This book is cool! I am ordering mine now!

      Kiloh