Re: [ProgAndOther] Reel Big Fish

  • sdsly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      I am not much of a Ska fan, but must admit that the few times I have seen ska bands in bars the shows were usually a lot of fun.  Not realy familiar with Reel Big Fish, but there is a band called Mustard Plug that used to play our area a lot and I have seen them a couple of times.  Never felt compelled to buy an album, but in a live environment they were a blast.