Prog-Rock Diner 7/15/2013: FLASH Interview w/Ray Bennett & Colin Carter

  • progluvr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2013
      This Monday 7/15/2013 from 5pm-7pm EST The Prog-Rock Diner will feature a telephone interview with Ray Bennett & Colin Carter from FLASH. They are back with a brand new release and we'll hear from that as well. All during the 1st hour. The 2nd hour is repeated from last week due to an audio problem that occurred in the radio studio. That hour includes Sun Ra, Helmet of Gnats, Hands and Advent. Find the 'diner' at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in the Northern Virginia area. You can also get us on your smart phone with Tune In and various oher apps. Hope you can join me for this special show!
      Deb S.
      The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
      Mondays 5-7pm EST