Laughing Madcaps Syd Barrett Group Has Moved

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      See the below message to my Syd Barrett Yahoogroup about the migration to Facebook:

      This group has moved over to Facebook and it's having another GLORY DAYS. We are now almost 1,200 (active) members. Posts are flying. Facebook is really, really cool for sharing photos and Youtube videos. Additionally, it "talks" to online music services like Spotify. People can post songs from places like Pandora and Spotify.

      THIS GROUP HAS MOVED TO FACEBOOK! YOU ARE CLUTCHING AN EMPTY HUSK HERE! YES, WE STARTED OUT ON YAHOO BUT SHIT HAS MOVED ON. ACTUALLY, THIS GROUP "STARTED" ON EGROUPS AND YAHOO BOUGHT THAT OUT. SO SHIT "CHANGED" BACK IN THE DAY TOO!

      Come into the light and join your Syd Barrett brothers and sisters on Facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/laughingmadcaps