Bonnaroo.

  • Storey, Scott D. (MSFC-IS70)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2013
      Please those coming in for the show, be very careful. The police are looking for any out of state car tags. Do not speed, do not smoke. I've seen way too many busted before they ever get to the show. Don't let that happen to you. As a local, I'm ashamed the local police do that to you, but that's the reality.

      -scott
    • Storey, Scott D. (MSFC-IS70)
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2013
        These guys will pull you over for the slightest infraction. If you are smoking, they will search you. Wait till you get to the show dammit.

        -scott

        On Jun 11, 2013, at 9:23 PM, "Storey, Scott D. (MSFC-IS70)" <scott.d.storey@...> wrote:

        Please those coming in for the show, be very careful. The police are looking for any out of state car tags. Do not speed, do not smoke. I've seen way too many busted before they ever get to the show. Don't let that happen to you. As a local, I'm ashamed the local police do that to you, but that's the reality.

        -scott

      • sdsly
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
            Are you going to the festival?  Not really thrilled with the lineup this year, but there are a few good acts in there such as McCartney and Gov't Mule.

            Steve

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
              No, I don't plan to go this year, but my daughter is wanting both of us to go next year. Wilco is another band I'd like to see too.

              -scott

              From: "stevesly@..." <stevesly@...>
              Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:40 AM
              To: "ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com" <ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: Re: [ProgAndOther] Bonnaroo.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
                I am actually seeing Gov't Mule tomorrow night in Grand Rapids.  They go straight from there to Bonnaroo.

                Steve

                From: "stevesly@..." <stevesly@...>
                Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:40 AM
                To: "ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com" <ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com>

              • progholio@juno.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
                  as  much as wilco tours something tells me you'd be better off seeing their own headline concert.

                  From: "stevesly@..." <stevesly@...>
                  Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:40 AM
                  To: "ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com" <ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com>

                  Are you going to the festival?  Not really thrilled with the lineup this year, but there are a few good acts in there such as McCartney and Gov't Mule.

                  Steve

                  Please those coming in for the show, be very careful. The police are looking for any out of state car tags. Do not speed, do not smoke. I've seen way too many busted before they ever get to the show. Don't let that happen to you. As a local, I'm ashamed the local police do that to you, but that's the reality.

                  -scott

                  How to Sleep Like a Rock
                  peaklife.com