Prog-Rock Diner 5/20/13: Getting some Zzzz's + Don Falcone Interview

  • progluvr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2013
      This Monday 5/20/13 from 5-7pm EST The Prog-Rock Diner serves up some Z's with Zevious, Frank Zappa, Zello & Zamla Mammaz Manna. I had some requests to re-play the Don Falcone Interview segment I did so that will fill up the 2nd hour along with the Spirit's Burning/Clearlight tracks I played. Please join in on Cable in Northern Virginia or on the Internet at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
      Deb S.
      The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
      Mondays 5-7pm EST