Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused to Sing

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      Hey all. I have been lurking and reading the daily digests, but don't recall anyone discussing Steven Wilson's - The Raven That Refused to Sing which just came out in late February. It's probably the best album I've bought in years. It has a much earlier classic prog sound blended with Porcupine Tree.

      Anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts as a Steve Wilson solo album probably doesn't get a lot of attention.
    • Michael B
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2013
        it is a great album, Steven is a great writer , engineer and producer...I suspect his albums will only get better.