Re: Yes in Bethlehem, PA last night

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 11 6:15 AM
      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "biceeichler" <eichler2@...> wrote:

      > --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "biceeichler" <eichler2@> wrote:
      > >
      > > So the wife and I made the trip to Bethlehem last night to see
      > > Yes.
      >
      > For anyone who does the Dime a Dozen thing - there's already a
      > recording of this show up. I downloaded it last night and just
      > started listening to it this morning, but it sounds pretty good
      > so far.

      I just noticed that the same taper put up a recording of Yes from the
      same venue from last year (I didn't even know they played in PA last
      year - how'd I miss that?). Anyway, that one also has pretty good
      sound quality (a little too "digital" sounding, but listenable) and
      includes a live version of the full "Fly From Here" suite. First time
      I've gotten to hear that live - sounded great. I'm sorry I missed
      the concert.