New Prog Articles...

  • GaryH
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      The new issue of Music Street Journal went up last week. As always we've got a lot of progressive rock articles….here the list:

      For new CDs (some retro) we've got these:

      Antonius Rex - Hystero Demonopathy
      Armageddon - Armageddon
      Ballo Delle Castagne - Surpassing all other Kings
      Big Big Train - English Electric 2
      Blackmore's Night - Ghost Of A Rose
      Billy Cobham - Spectrum
      Copernicus - Cipher and Decipher
      Copernicus - Die Sofortige Ewigkeit II
      Copernicus - Immediate Eternity 2
      Copernicus - L'Éternite Immediate II
      Copernicus - La Eternidad Immediata II
      Copernicus - No Borderline
      Copernicus - Null
      Cosmograf - The Man Left in Space
      Crowned in Earth - A Vortex of Earthly Chimes
      Demetra Sine Die - A Quiet Land of Fear
      Electric Light Orchestra - The Essential Electric Light Orchestra
      Esbjörn Svensson Trio - Seven Days of Falling
      Esbjörn Svensson Trio - Tuesday Wonderland
      Flower Flesh - Duck in the Box
      Herd of Instinct - Conjure
      Jethro Tull - Under Wraps
      Lifesigns - Lifesigns
      Kerry Livgren - Prime Mover II
      The Living - The Jungle is Dark but Full of Diamonds
      Jon Lord - Concerto For Group And Orchestra – Mediabook Edition
      Marbin - Last Chapter of Dreaming
      Nektar - Journey to the Centre of the Eye
      Mike Oldfield - Tubular Beats
      Bogdan Ota - Day of Wrath
      Psycho Praxis - Echoes from the Deep
      Paul Roland - Bates Motel
      Cristiano Roversi - AntiQua
      ScienceNV - Curved Space (Digital Single)
      ScienceNV - Titan (Digital Single)
      Sidony Box - Rules
      Soft Machine - Floating World Live
      Soft Machine Legacy - Live Adventures
      Soft Machine Legacy - Live in Zaandam
      Soft Machine Legacy - Soft Machine Legacy
      Soft Machine Legacy - Steam
      Soniq Theater - Stardust Memories
      Specimen13 - Echosystem EP
      Chris Squire and Billy Sherwood - Conspiracy Live CD/DVD
      Stick Men - Deep
      Tripod - Tripod
      Dani Vargas Group - Sound on Canvas
      Various Artists - The Spirit of Sireena Volume 7
      Vinyl Soup - The Beacon Within
      Roger Waters - The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking
      Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories)

      There are these interviews:

      Lebowski
      Ryo Okumoto

      These new concert reviews fit under the heading:

      Earth to Ashes
      Wishbone Ash

      Head over to Music Street Journal at musicstreetjournal.com today to check them out.