Prog-Rock Diner 4/1/13: Tribute to 'Kele' and more...

  • progluvr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 9:15 PM
      This Monday 4/1/13 from 5pm to 7pm EST The Prog-Rock Diner will feature during the 1st hour a tribute to an old, dear friend who passed away recently after a long and interesting life. Jerry DeOreo aka 'Kele', a free spirit who loved music, nature and much more. In his memory we'll hear some music he liked and a couple of 'fitting' songs including: Led Zeppelin, The Moody Blues, Justin Hayward-John Lodge, The Rascals, The Alan Parsons Project and Merrell Fankhauser. The 2nd hour we'll just feature some good music that I think he would appreciate including 5UUs, Machine and the Synergetic Nuts, MMCircle, Renaissance, Spirit and Simakdialog. You can listen on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable all over Northern Virginia.
      Deb S.
      The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
      Mondays 5-7pm EST