Lots of New Progressive Rock Articles...

  • GaryH
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      I just wanted to let you guys know that the new issue of Music Street Journal (our fifteenth anniversary issue) includes a lot of progressive rock articles.

      Here are the progressive rock CD reviews we've got for new products:

      Dave Brock - Looking for Love in the Lost Land of Dreams

      Steve Cochrane - La La La: Variations on a Happy Song

      Copernicus - Deeper

      Crack the Sky - Ostrich

      Curved Air - AirWaves - Live At The BBC Remastered / Live At The Paris Theatre

      Doubt - Mercy, Pity, Peace and Love

      Downes Braide Association - Pictures of You

      Earth To Ashes - Prologue

      Bryan Ferry - Orchestra - The Jazz Age

      Forever Twelve - Talking Forever

      Clay Green's Polysorbate Masquerade Band - Chronicles of Bubbledroid

      Hawkwind Light Orchestra - Stellar Variations

      inKontrast - This Is Yours

      Dave Kilminster - Scarlet; The Director's Cut

      Kingbathmat - Truth Button

      Kompendium - Beneath the Waves

      Kong - Merchants of Air

      Kruk - Be 3

      Huw Lloyd Langton - Rare & Unreleased Anthology 1971-2010

      Lisa LaRue - The Lisa LaRue Collection

      John Lawton - and Diana Express – The Power of Mind

      Ligro - Dictionary 2

      Lo-Fi Resistance - Chalk Lines

      Marbin - Breaking the Cycle

      Mythos - Surround Sound Evolution

      Nine Stones Close - One Eye On The Sunrise

      Overhead - Of Sun and Moon

      These Curious Thoughts - What Is It, and How Did It Get in There?

      Tribute - New Views

      12 Followers & Meteo Xavier - Espers

      Unitopia - Covered Mirror

      Various Artists - Space Mirrors / Acid FM Split Vinyl

      James Williams - Eclectic Shred

      Jah Wobble and Keith Levene - Yin and Yang

      Yagull - Films

      These are our new retro prog CD reviews:

      It Bites - Once Around the World

      Jethro Tull - Too Old to Rock `n' Roll: Too Young to Die!

      Mars Hollow - Mars Hollow

      Ty Tabor - Moonflower Lane

      These New DVD Reviews fit under prog:

      Electric Light Orchestra - Zoom Tour Live DVD

      Flying Colors - The Making of Flying Colors DVD

      Genesis - The Video Show DVD

      Pink Floyd - Live At Pompeii (Director's Cut) DVD

      Pink Floyd - Then And Now DVD

      Joe Satriani - Satchurated – Live In Montreal BluRay

      Steve Vai - Where The Wild Things Are DVD

      These New Interviews fit under progressive rock:

      Corvus Stone

      Doubt

      Forever Twelve

      Haikaa

      Dave Kilminster

      Kinetic Element

      Lisa LaRue

      Mars Hollow

      Money For The Toll

      Moraine

      Overhead

      Sailor Free

      Secret Saucer

      Styx

      Ty Tabor

      Stop by musicstreetjournal.com and check it out.