B&N bargains

  • T. J. Higgins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2012
      I was Christmas shopping at Barnes & Noble last night.
      In their music section they have a very big selection
      of CDs for $5. I picked up these:

      Blue Oyster Cult, Tyranny & Mutuation Remaster (produced by
      Bruce Dickinson)

      No Stranger to the Dark: The Best of Gregg Allman

      The Chieftans, Water From The Well

      Blackfoot, Greatest Hits

      It was hard to resist buying a lot more.

      If you're in the area of a B&N, it might be worth a stop.
      B&N members get an extra 10% off.

      T.J.