Re: Fwd: [e-Prog] YES To Perform Three Classic Albums In Their Entirety In One Evening - Dec. 10, 2012

  • JeffW
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 2012
      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "biceeichler" <eichler2@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the head's up on this. I got tickets for the Bethlehem,
      > PA show the day they went on sale and managed to get a couple of
      > decent seats in the 15th row a little to the right of center stage.

      Bob,

      See you there! Right Center row 15, seats 7 & 8.

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 18, 2012
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "JeffW" wrote:

        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "biceeichler" wrote:

        Thanks for the head's up on this. I got tickets for the Bethlehem,
        PA show the day they went on sale and managed to get a couple of
        decent seats in the 15th row a little to the right of center stage.

        See you there! Right Center row 15, seats 7 & 8.

        That's really weird - those are the exact seats I tried to order.
        When I looked at the seating diagram on the web page, the first
        two seats I picked were in the 12th row on the left, but they
        were pretty far over to the left. So I unselected them and
        picked right center, row 15, seats 7&8 instead because they were
        closer to center. I just looked at the receipt I got, and it
        gave me left center, row 12, seats 12 & 13 - the original ones
        I looked at.

        I guess when they're only charging me $30 in "convenience" fees,
        I have to expect a few bugs in their system. Freakin' Ticketbastards.