Prog-Rock Diner 11-26-12: CYRILLE VERDEAUX stops in for a bite (Show # 1000)

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      Show # 1000! This Monday 11/26/12 from 5-7pm EST The Prog-Rock Diner starts off with some fine fare from Genesis: Supper's Ready, then just a dash of Gong before composer/Musician Cyrille Verdeaux joins me for conversation and his music featuring portions of many of his pieces over the years including some Clearlight. Please join us this Monday from 5-7pm at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax

      For a copy of my playlist please email me directly.  Thank you!

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner" Monday 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax