Re: Asia in York, PA

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, marabus <marabus@...> wrote:

      > Bob,
      > Glad you both enjoyed it.I saw them @ the Centrum in Worcester,MA
      > on their first tour.It was fabulous!
      > Pete
      >
      > On 10/28/12 10:48 PM, biceeichler wrote:
      > > Just got back from seeing Asia at the Strand theater in York, PA.

      This might be old news, but if you have access to that AXS music TV
      channel, they're going to be showing a 2-hour Asia concert by the
      original line-up next Wednesday night (Nov 7th) at 11pm (Eastern).
      The annoucement says the concert will "ir live from San Francisco's
      Regency Theater", but then later on says "Shot with 9 high-definition
      cameras, with state-of-the-art 5.1 Surround sound, ASIA's AXS TV
      concert will air in its two-hour entirety." So that makes it sound
      like it's going to be pre-recorded. But the band is scheduled to
      be playing at the Regency Theater in San Francisco on the 7th. So
      I guess it's a live broadcast. I don't know.

      There's more info at the following site, but beware - when I brought
      the page up, my anti-virus software reported that it attempted to
      load a trojan onto my computer:

      http://originalasia.com/axs-tv-announces-asia-in-concert-broadcast/