Prog-Rock Diner 10/8/12: A Columbus Day CONTEST!

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7 8:18 PM
      The Prog-Rock Diner is 'open' on this day that is a holiday for some..on the menu from 5-7pm EST 10/8/2012 you will hear my 'take' on it AND very shortly after 6pm Paul Sears pops in with a chance to win a copy of the brand new Muffins CD. A mystery tune to guess... We'll also be hearing from Transatlantic, Hawkwind, Wappa Gappa, ZAAR, King Crimson, Jimmy Robinson, TEE, Radio Massacre International and Egg. That's at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable/Fios in Northern Virginia

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.radiofairfax.org Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com