Prog-Rock Diner 10/1/12: A Buffet today!

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 9:30 PM
      ember: Progluvr
       | 9/30/2012 9:27 PM
      No, not Jimmy! The Prog-Rock Diner is serving a variety today 10/1/12 from 5-7pm EST starting with some Badger, Atomic Rooster and Traffic. Then a bit of Arachnoid, J.E.T, Le Orme (for the gourmet..sorry couldn't resist!) and Pierrot Lunaire. Finishing off with somes Hans Olson as today is the 2 year anniversary date of our move to Arizona (Paul and I, not the radio station...). I hope you'll join in the feasting and celebration www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax.org Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com