VOLUNTEERS for PROGDAY - a few still needed

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2012
      Hi everyone! It's almost here : )  We still need a few spots filled.  My offer still stands to put everyone's name in a hat/jar/beer bottle...whatever for a drawing for 5 ProgDay Vendor vouchers at $20.00 each, good for ProgDay merch or any participating ProgDay vendor who will take them.  This is my donation to ProgDay to help out (besides the volunteering I do, etc)

      We need:

      GATE on Saturday:  from 3:30pm to about 5pm

      GATE on Sunday:    from either 11am to 12pm  OR 10:30am to 11:30am (if busy a little longer)

      PARKING (main area):  Saturday from about 10:00am to 11:00am (maybe a little longer if busy)

      PARKING (main area):  Sunday from about 9:00AM to about 11:00 AM  (can start a little later, but not much)

      GOPHER:  1 or 2 more needed with cars in case a run to the store is needed during the weekend.

      FRIDAY HELPERS:  Help set up Friday afternoon, a couple more to help out around 2PM to about 4PM, maybe not that long.  Help set things up at the site.

      Note:  If the venue moves indoors (not likely from what we're seeing) then Parking will not be needed.  Not sure about the 'gate' but may still need people.

      Thanks in advance to *everyone* who has volunteered so far and if we can get these last few slots done, we'll be 'prog' rockin'!!!

      Deb Sears