Has anyone heard of a prog band called "Mind"?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      I got an email from Local 506 listing their upcoming bands
      for August and September, and on the Saturday night of ProgDay
      weekend (Sept 1st), they're having a band called "Mind" from
      Memphis. I followed a couple links and found their MySpace page:

      http://www.myspace.com/themindprog

      They describe themselves as fusion/progressive/psychedelic.
      I'm listening to their sample song "Soldier's Dream" right
      now, and it sounds fairly typical neo-proggy/symphonic prog.
      Not bad, but nothing to write home about either.

      I'm wondering if anyone has ever heard of them, whether this
      show is related to ProgDay in any way or just a co-incidence,
      and most of all whether it would be worth going to.