Fwd: [flowerkingsofficialmail] ... and one for the bed! Sleep ... and spank well!!!

  • marabus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2012
      For Bice

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:[flowerkingsofficialmail] ... and one for the bed! Sleep ... and spank well!!!
      Date:Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:07:02 -0000
      From:Christian Will <wowie@...>
      To:flowerkingsofficialmail@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q0nImsfMvE
      Its black, and mostly dirty ...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2012
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, marabus <marabus@...> wrote:

        > For Bice
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q0nImsfMvE
        > Its black, and mostly dirty ...

        When I saw it was from the Flower Kings mailing list and the subject
        line had "spank well" in it, I was very leery about clicking the
        link...

        Glad I did though. Prime FZ. I've had the audio of that on CD for
        years (I think it's on the Apocrypha bootleg), but that's the first
        time I got to see the video.