Re: Dead Can Dance

  • miciah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2012
      Hello.

      Actually the Dead Can Dance tickets are $32-53.

      The $12-15 is for the Arts Center show with Going For The One on Friday.

      Cheers.

      Michael

      Michael Bennett
      www.michaelbennett.com
      phone: 919-832-5028
      email: miciah@...
      shipping: PO Box 6135, Raleigh, NC 27628-6135
    • Storey, Scott D. (MSFC-IS70)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2012
        Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarity Michael. See you at Prog Day.

        -scott

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 16, 2012
          --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, miciah@... wrote:

          > Actually the Dead Can Dance tickets are $32-53.

          I had been on the fence about going to see them - normally after
          driving all the way down from PA I'd go see any even remotely
          proggy band while I'm in the area, but that's kind of pricey
          for a band I know nothing about, and this year it's looking
          like I'm going to have the family along and I doubt they're
          going to want to go to another concert after spending all day
          out at Storybook.

          Just out of curiosity, is the Dead Can Dance show considered
          an official (or semi-official, like the preshow) part of
          ProgDay, or is ProgDay just helping promote the show?

          > The $12-15 is for the Arts Center show with Going For The One
          > on Friday.

          We'll definitely be at this show, because my wife's an even
          bigger Yes fan than I am. And Going For the One is her
          favorite album (although just because that's the name of the
          band, I guess that doesn't necessarily mean they'll play a lot
          of songs from that album).

          I was going to say that this will be my wife's second ProgDay
          and my daughter's first, but technically I guess it's the
          second for both of them (my wife was pregnant when she went
          to ProgDay '98 with me).

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 16, 2012
            Dead can dance is completely separate.  I think Michael Bennett just found out it was going on and thought that ProgDay folks might be interested in it.

            Steve