Prog-Rock Diner 6/4/12: NEARfest Headliner Speculation

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      Well, it WAS speculation for awhile when Eloy cancelled and when I recorded this show, it had not been announced so I had a little fun with a few that were mentioned and a couple I would also like to see. Now we know who it is and I actually start of the show with: U.K. , we'll also hear some Marillion, King Crimson, Magma, Cathedral, Birth Control and Banco. Please join me Monday 6/4/12 at the Prog-Rock Diner on Radio Fairfax from 5-7pm EST www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.radiofairfax.org Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com