Re: [ProgAndOther] Kansas catch-up

    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2012
      "Vinyl Confessions" was re-mastered and released.  I think it sounds pretty good.  There were no new albums after "Somewhere To Elsewhere".  "Native Window" is very different from Kansas, I don't think it would be your thing.  Kansas is still touring all the time, these days they are doing a lot of shows with symphonies.  Their fee would be at least 4 times (and probably more) the entire ProgDay band budget.  It will never happen.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2012
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, stevesly@... wrote:

        > "Vinyl Confessions" was re-mastered and released. I think it
        > sounds pretty good. There were no new albums after "Somewhere
        > To Elsewhere". "Native Window" is very different from Kansas,
        > I don't think it would be your thing. Kansas is still touring
        > all the time, these days they are doing a lot of shows with
        > symphonies. Their fee would be at least 4 times (and probably
        > more) the entire ProgDay band budget. It will never happen.

        Thanks for the update. I'll have to order that Vinyl Confessions
        remaster next time I do an Amazon order. Guess I'll pass on the
        Native Window album.