Re: [ProgAndOther] Yes "In the Present"

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2012
      The album was recorded on the tour prior to the new album coming out.  I saw them on the tour and they did not play any new music.  This was also prior to Geoff Downes coming back into the fold, thus Wakeman was still on keys.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2012
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, stevesly@... wrote:

        > The album was recorded on the tour prior to the new album
        > coming out. I saw them on the tour and they did not play
        > any new music. This was also prior to Geoff Downes coming
        > back into the fold, thus Wakeman was still on keys.

        Ah, that explains a lot, thanks. I thought the live album
        was from a tour supporting "Fly From Here".

        -- Bob
      • Paul Watson
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2012
          The Fly From Here tour has only just started. Here
          in New Zealand and now in Australia with newcomers
          Jon Davison on vocals and Geoff Downes on keyboards
          replacing Benoit David and Adam wakeman who feature
          on the In The Present CD/DVD  - bought it two days
          ago and enjoying it, especially the DVD. Two tracks
          played full in concert and the rest snippets mixed in with
          interviews with the band. Sure hope they release the
          full concert on DVD.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2012
            --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "biceeichler" <eichler2@...> wrote:

            > buying the new Yes live album "In the Present" and a massive
            > 7 disc, 8 hour live Phish release called "Hampton / Winston-
            > Salem '97".

            And by weird co-incidence, while listening to the last track of
            disc 2 of the Phish set, I noticed that Trey Anastasio tests the
            tuning of his guitar by playing a bit of "Yours is No Disgrace"
            before launching into the encore of "Guyute".