Prog-Rock Diner 2/6/12: From soup to nuts...or not....

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      That phrase just kind of popped into my mind when I was trying to think of a title! Okay, not much soup but it (i.e. I) might be a bit nuts. On the menu this Monday 2/6/12: +1, Smokin' Granny, The Rebel Wheel, The Rolling Stones, Radio Massacre International, Ut Gret, Discus and Discipline. From 5-7pm EST www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax or on Cable or FIOS in Northern Virginia

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.radiofairfax.org Mondays 5-7pm EST