Rush

  • T. J. Higgins
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
      To all Rush fans, interesting to note that today's date is 2/1/12
      (in the North American way of writing dates).

      T.J.
    • progholio@juno.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
        technically it's 020112 but who cares, happy 2112 to ya.

        i jumped the gun on jan 21st and pulled 2112 out for a listen, so you can celebrate on the 21st of each month if you're a total geek.
        rich

        To all Rush fans, interesting to note that today's date is 2/1/12
        (in the North American way of writing dates).

        T.J.

        53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
        consumerproducts.com
      • MikeyWenzel@gmx.de
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
          ha, and I thought we'd have to wait another 100 years :-)

          cheers,
          MIKEY

          gesendet von meinem iMac
          - "just turn around to the healing colors of sound" - SB -

          check out:

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2012
            --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "MikeyWenzel@..." <mikeywenzel@...> wrote:

            > ha, and I thought we'd have to wait another 100 years :-)

            On the bright side, if everyone has forgotten what music even
            is by 2112, that means the totalitarian government that bans
            music and destroys all the instruments should be coming along
            any day now...