Prog-Rock Diner 1/2/2012: Tasty treats new & old

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      On the 1st show of the New Year the Prog-Rock Diner bring you some new music to savor as well as some older 'like fine wine' items. We'll hear from Comedy Of Errors, Knifeworld, Quella Vecchia Locanda, Pocket Orchestra, Univers Zero, Wobbler and Ari & Mestieri. From 5-7pm EST at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
      Monday 1/2/12

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.radiofairfax.org Mondays 5-7pm EST