NEARfest Apocalypse Patron Lottery Results

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2011
      Ladies and gentlemen,

      The Patron Program ranking and weeding is complete. You may go to http://www.nearfest.com/patronprogram/lotteryorder.asp to find your place on the lottery list.

      The groups are named by the "leader" of said group. If you had entered multiple times, your highest ranked member's entry was retained and his/her name was used as the leader. If you would like the leader of your group changed, please email me at chad@.... Remember, the leader will be receiving all the ticket selection and payment emails from Rob, so make sure you have an attentive and responsive leader! Also, make sure you have "nearfest.com" on your email whitelist. You don't want Rob's emails ending up in your Spam folder and you missing out on your ticket selection!

      The first mailings will begin early next week. Please bear with us as this process does take a bit of time. Also, keep in mind that there are no bad sight lines in Baker Hall.

      Your support has been absolutely overwhelming this year. We cannot thank you enough! We assure you this will be one hell of a final NEARfest!

      THANK YOU!

      Chad, Rob and Kevin