Re: ProgDay torrents

  • moecurlythanu
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 30 11:47 PM
      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "biceeichler" <eichler2@...> wrote:

      > --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "nacho220@" <nacho220@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Bob,
      > >
      > > Nope, I can create a totally separate site. No worries!
      >
      > Cool - thanks for the help.
      >

      > > I'll DL the zips and put something together you can check out
      > > first. I'll get on it tomorrow. Thanks!
      >
      > No rush - the WeTransfer downloads should be available until
      > Oct 9...
      >
      > -- Bob

      Just curious...Do you have FLAC copies of the files, or only mp3?

      Mark
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 1, 2011
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "moecurlythanu" <moecurlythanu@...> wrote:

        > Just curious...Do you have FLAC copies of the files, or only mp3?

        The FLAC files should still be available on the Dime a Dozen site.
        Anyone who wants them but doesn't do the torrent thing, send me an
        email (eichler 2 at comcast dot net) and include your snail-mail
        address. If I don't get too many requests, I'll just burn them to
        DVD and mail them out.

        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 4 8:27 PM
          If anyone on the list does the Dime a Dozen thing, I've put the
          preshow bands up:

          Minstrels in the Gallery:

          http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=419199

          Going For the One:

          http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=419234

          I'm hoping to get one or two of the Saturday bands up tomorrow.