Permission problems with Andy Wood files on ProgDay site

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      If anyone who can get word to the ProgDay web site
      maintainer happens to see this before the weekend...

      I just checked to see if there were any sample files
      for the new Friday night preshow band (Andy Wood), and
      when I try to click them to download them I get:

      "Forbidden. You do not have permission to access
      (file name) on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not
      Found error was encountered trying to use an ErrorDocument
      to handle the request."