Echoes CD of the Month & Top 25

  • John Diliberto
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      Echoes September CD of the Month
      Jeff Oster-Surrender
      It's 21st Century Electro-Lounge music from Jeff Oster. His album,
      Surrender, is the Echoes CD of the Month for September. Read a review and
      hear tracks from this seductive album. http://wp.me/pgATL-1jr

      Echoes Top 25 for August
      Atomic Skunk Leads Echoes Top 25 for August. See the complete list.
      http://www.echoes.org/Top25-2011-08.html

      John Diliberto
      Executive Producer/Host
      ((( Echoes )))
      130 Radio stations
      http://www.echoes.org
      Echoes Blog: http://echoesblog.wordpress.com/
      Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/EchoesRadio
      Facebook: http://facebook.com/EchoesFans
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/echoesspace
      Echoes
      P.O. Box 256
      Chester Springs, PA 19425
      NOTE NEW SHIPPING ADDRESS
      Echoes
      705 Gordon Dr.
      Exton, PA 19341
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2011
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "John Diliberto" <johnd@...> wrote:

        > Echoes September CD of the Month
        > Jeff Oster-Surrender
        > It's 21st Century Electro-Lounge music from Jeff Oster. His album,
        > Surrender, is the Echoes CD of the Month for September. Read a review and
        > hear tracks from this seductive album. http://wp.me/pgATL-1jr

        And, thus, one of my goals in life has been fulfilled: To have the word "seductive" used when describing me.

        - Jeff Oaster, who still thinks it's weird that someone shares his misspelled name