Re: [ProgAndOther] New Yes album

  • Paul Watson
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2011
      I like the album as well and have it on high
      rotation on my car system. I warmly refer
      to it as 'Side Two of Drama..'

      Has anyone heard from the Japanese edition,
      the extra track, 'Hour of Need?' My first
      impression on Steve's solo placed there
      that it was a filler, and maybe they had run out
      of suitable material. With the extra track on the
      Japanese release - maybe not.

      Paul ;-)Nz

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 7, 2011
        I like the new album a lot but am still getting used to non-Anderson vocals. Good hooks in this one, and it continues to improve with each subsequent listen.

        I picked this up along with 2nd Hands by the Gorishankar, and Spectrum, the 73ish classic by Billy Cobham. Not a bad spin among them

        Todd